You can pay the value of your order through PayPal's online payment system.
You can pay cash at Easypay cash desks nationwide. Easypay is a national money transfer system with over 2000 cash desks in Bulgaria. A complete and up-to-date list of all Easypay cash registers can be found here.
- If you would like to pay in cash, write down your payment code and go to one of Easypay's cash desks in the country. Say you want to make an Easypay payment to an online merchant and submit a 10-digit code that is unique to your particular order. This code is generated by the Easypay system and is displayed in the last step of your online order.
Go to the Other Operations menu.
Then on the Pay to E-Merchant menu.
Enter your 10-digit code in the "Invoice / Payment Code" field.
- If you want to pay with an ATM, place your card in the ATM, select the menu "Other services" and then the menu "B-pay". Enter Merchant Code: 60000, then enter your 10-digit payment code. A complete and up-to-date list of B-pay activated ATMs is available here.
- ePay.bg is a Bulgarian electronic payment system that supports all types of debit and credit cards. If you have a credit card (or debit card that supports electronic payments), you can pay with it directly without having to register with ePay.bg. If you have a regular debit card that has been added and verified to your ePay.com account, you can easily pay with it. You can also pay from an internal ePay.bg microaccount. After confirmation of the order you will be forwarded to the ePay.bg site, where you can make payment on it in secure mode. Payment security is guaranteed by www.epay.bg. Depending on the level, a user at epay.bg may have a certain transaction limit. For more information, click here.
You can make a direct payment with your debit / credit card. All you have to do is fill in the details of your bank card in the fields indicated for that, when making the payment. If your card has 3D verification enabled, you will need to enter additional identification information to confirm the payment.
The currency in which your card was issued is irrelevant to online transactions. We do not charge fees for credit card transactions. For fees deducted from your payment, please contact your service bank.
*direct payment with your debit / credit card.
You can make a direct payment with your debit / credit card. All you need to do is fill in your bank card details correctly in the fields provided when making the payment. If your card has 3D verification enabled, you will need to enter additional identification information to confirm payment.
The currency in which your card is issued is irrelevant to online transactions. There are no fees for credit card transactions. For deducted fees for the payment made, please contact your servicing bank.
* Bank transfer
- After selecting the product you want and confirming the order, you can pay its value by making a bank transfer in favor of:
Millennium - 1 Ltd.
Bank: Eurobank Bulgaria
Recipient: Millennium - 1 Ltd.
IBAN: BG 19 BPBI 7942 10 20479902
Reason for payment: Order # ……. (order number)
After making the bank transfer, please send a copy of the document to:
* On delivery
- You can pay in cash your order directly to the courier upon delivery of the selected product. We will call you to confirm the order and only then will it be completed.