Luxurious, French, aromatic candle saturated with the scent of Ginger from Carrière Frères 1884 - Warm and pleasant spicy scent that invigorates, energizes and stimulates all senses.
Immerse yourself in an exotic atmosphere with unique flavors of French luxury candles Carrière Frères.
Carrière Frères - Luxury Candles - produces some of the finest and luxurious scented candles, which can now be found in Flower shops Lilia.
French company with a long tradition in the production of scented candles founded in 1884.
Ginger or Ginger is a perennial plant native to Asia, with white colors of red dots.
The word "ginger" comes from the Sanskrit "singabera", which means "horny" shaped horn.
Ginger is a plant found in China 2,500 years ago and is still popular with many beneficial qualities and properties.
How to keep your candle:
- Never leave a lit candle unattended and do not let it burn for more than two hours.
- Always keep the candle burning until the entire surface liquefy and let it harden before re-lighting.
- Keep wick trimmed to 1.5 cm to avoid excessive smoke. Carefully align the wick before the wax has cooled completely.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle.
- Do not light the candle if it remained under 1 centimeter wax in court. The bottom was heated and may melt the surface on which the candle.
Online ordering and free delivery in Sofia luxury, boutique, gift candles Flower shops Lilia - We deliver emotion!