Luxurious, French, boutique, gift, aromatic candle with a deep, exotic breath of a Carrière Frères 1884 fig. A fresh fruity aroma that will forget the stress and tone all your senses.
Immerse yourself in an exotic atmosphere with the unique flavors of the luxurious French candles by Carrière Frères.
Dimensions: Height - 9 cm, Diameter - 7 cm, Weight - 185 g
Carrière Frères - Luxury Candles - produces some of the finest and most luxurious aromatic candles that you can now find in the Lilia Flower Stores.
A French company with years of tradition in the production of aromatic candles, founded in 1884.
The fig tree of the Moraceae family grows in the Mediterranean basin where it has been cultivated for many years. In France the figs gather for the first time at Louis XIV. La Coutinne, the royal gardener, planted over seven hundred figs of different varieties in the gardens of Versailles to satisfy the royal tastes. The fig leaves give exquisite and beneficial steam.
How to Keep Your Candle:
- Never leave a lit candle unattended and do not let it burn for more than 2 hours.
- Always keep the candle burning until the entire surface is liquefied, and allow it to harden before re-firing.
- Keep the fuselage trimmed to 1.5 cm to avoid excessive smoke. Carefully center the wick before the wax has cooled completely.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle is on.
- Do not fire the candle if there is less than 1 cm of wax in the container. The bottom is heated and can melt the surface on the candle.
Online order and express, free delivery to Sofia of luxurious, strong aromatic, French, boutique, gift candles from Flower shops Lilia - We deliver emotion!